In other words, we had a great time
sábado, 11 de julio de 2009
Turkey Chase!?!?
Yesterday morning at our hotel ''Mision Del Mar'' as we were packing up the car to leave Crispin and I discovered a garden or "Jardin". Walking in, we found that not only did it have plants but it also had a collection of wild animals. (Turkeys, monkeys, etc. etc.) We thought this was really cool so we went and got Mom, Dad, and Amelia. There was just one problem. It was that the turkeys and chickens were allowed to run around free. The moment we stepped in the garden a big black turkey charged at Amelia. Mom picked her up and started running. The turkey ran after them. The whole time Crispin and I were laughing hysterically. Finally Dad chased it away. Unfortunately as we were leaving the turkey ran after Crispin and I.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Harper, I love your blog, especially the story about the turkey chase. All of the blog pre-set text is in Spanish for me too. I look forward to following along!
ResponderEliminarCongrats on your amazing Peachtree Road Race time!
-Lauren McDow (Lauren Jr.)